Click Home Exterior & Grounds
Custom built European style brick and stucco charmer nestled on 4.66 peaceful and private acres bordered by the Bogue Falaya River.
Exterior Features of the Home include:
- Old Chicago brick courtyards (front, side and rear)
- Carriageway connecting Main House and 2.5 car Garage
- Main entrance-Limestone fountain imported from France
- Outdoor speakers from home audio - Front of house, Back Courtyard, Loggia
- Pella Architectural Windows & French Doors
- Loggia outside guest house
- TEC Infrared Outdoor Grill
- Gas lanterns on brick columns for electric gates
- Motor Court adjacent to 2-car Garage
- Built-in shelving in Garage
- Property Fenced – 2 sets of electronic gates at Main House and 2 manual gates at Guest House
- Fountains at circular drive, main entry, rear courtyard
- Wildlife abounds – deer, wild turkey, birds
- Sunken stairway to bridge - river
- In-ground gunite 20’x40’ pool
Main House - Circular Drive Main House Rear Main House Side
Main House - Front Entry Carriageway to Front Entry Limestone Fountain from France Garage and Carriageway
Covered Carriageway Carriageway to Motor Court Motor Court - Front of House Front Gate Entry
20' x 40' Gunnite Pool Looking to Loggia Covered Loggia Rear Courtyard
iLooking up to house Sunken Stairs From Island up to House Bridge to River Path
River View - South River View - North View from River up to Bank
Wildlife abounds on the property! Deer, Wild Turkey, Rabbits, and countless bird species visit the feeders -Bluebird houses line the lane!
Raise your own organics! These raised beds produced tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and herbs!
Guest House Loggia GH Entrance Wisteria-covered Pergola Hydrangea bed & Windowbox
CCircular Drive Entrance View from Pool to Circular Drive View from house to South Gate Front & Side of House
Yes, it really snows in Covington... And the dogs love it !
Circular Drive Fountain Aerial - Circular Drive Aerial - Back of House Aerial - West Side of House